Monday, August 10, 2026

The Origin

 

 Origin Reasons 

    Why Conservative FI or Conservative FIRE. When you look at the FIRE (financial independence retire early) sphere one generally gets the idea of Liberal even when they claim apolitical. I am not going to hide it, I am a conservative, and a capitalist (with a lean to free markets). I have read many blogs, and many FIRE people, and usually they have the green idea or the liberal aspect, but yet they truly benefit off the conservative capitalism that has gotten them to that point. I find it adorable that they can live the double life and virtue signal. 

    Now don't get me wrong, I will probably criticize the social programs like ACA, and say how horrible they are, at the same time if the program exists why not use it. FIRE will not like my critique probably, and well that is one of their constitutional or God given right to have their own opinion. 

    So here we go. This is Conservative FI story. Positions, views, and truly the concept of FIRE with conservative twists. Apolitical is fine, but understand this I will be harsh on Democrats almost always and hard on Republicans that have lost their way or is not doing the conservative view on certain topics. Like BTC and Private Equity in 401k, that is a horrible idea. 

    At this point consider this the opening of the blog. It is the story, and it is the views and concepts we all heard about but how one does not have to abandon the values to do FIRE.